Subscribe to our podcast with the following channels:
To download this episode directly, click here.
In this controversial episode, Dan and AC discuss how most consumers get ripped off with 'premium wedding packages' and AC presents his take on the ideal wedding package which Dan tweaks.
AC's Wedding Package
- Weller 12 year old bourbon
- St Elizabeth Allspice Dram
- Espolon Tequila
- Beefeater Gin
- Simple Syrup
- Angostura Bitters
- Lime Juice
- Lemon Juice
- Agave Syrup
- Tonic or Club Soda
- Old Fashioned
- See Episode One, sorry for the audio quality.
- Lions Tail
- See this old Bitterac blog post.
- See Episode 14.
- White Lady
- 2 parts gin, 1 part Cointreau, 1 part lemon. Shake with ice then strain
- Gin and Tonic (with Cointreau)
- Stolen off the internet cocktail, good job to the person that created it.
- 1 ounce silver tequila, 1 ounce of allspice dram, 1 ounce of lime juice, 1/2 ounce agave syrup (equal parts agave cut with hot water) and a dash of Angostura.
Thank you for tuning in!
Dan Rook and Andrew Clark