Subscribe to our podcast with the following channels:
To download this episode directly, click here.
Dan fights off his cold to discuss the importance of 100% agave, different classifications of tequila, history of the margarita, cointreau vs grand marnier, value bottle of orange curacao, National Margarita Day, Dan's take on a classic margarita, AC talks with his diaphragm and Dan learns how to visit web pages on the internet.
- 2 ounces tequila -- silver tequila
- 1 ounce Cointreau
- 1 ounce lime juice
Shake well with cracked ice, then strain into a chilled cocktail glass that has had its rim rubbed with lime juice and dipped in coarse salt.
My Own Damn Fault
- 2 ounces dark rum (Gosling's Black Seal)
- 3/4 ounces of fresh lime juice
- Ginger beer to fill collins glass
- 1.5 oz Herradura Tequila
- .5 oz St. George Chile Vodka
- .5 oz Marie Brizard Orange Curacao
- .5 oz lime juice
- 1 oz black garlic asparagus tincture paste
- Pinch of salt
- Dash of Agave Nectar
Shake, Double Strain into Rocks Glass then top with Fever Tree Mediterranean tonic
Thank you for tuning in!
Dan Rook and Andrew Clark