Subscribe to our podcast with the following channels:
To download this episode directly, click here.
In this week's episode Dan and AC bring in special guest Zack Blazek from Chicago's Virgin hotel to discuss hotel bar life, hot cocktails and holiday party demeanor.
Winter is Coming
- One ounce Kimpton Navy Strength Aviation Gin
- 1/2 ounce Green Chartreuse
- One ounce Tempus Fugit Creme De Cacao
- .25 ounce St George Chili Vodka
- .75 ounce lemon juice
- 3 dashes Angostura
Hot Toddy Method (see below) poured into handle mug topped with hot water. Garnish with grated nutmeg and mint sprig.
Four Thieves Toddy
- Two ounces of Aquavit
- 1/4 ounce Four Thieves Vinegar
- 3/4 ounce spiced brown sugar honey syrup
- 1/2 ounce lemon juice
- Two healthy dashes of angostura bitters
Hot toddy method (pour hot water in large shaker tin, put mixture in small tin and place in the large shaker tin. Cover it with either another shaker tin or measuring cup)
After one minute, pour mixture into glass. Top with 1.5 ounces of water and freshly grated nutmeg.
Thank you for tuning in!
Dan Rook and Andrew Clark