Subscribe to our podcast with the following channels:
To download this episode directly, click here.
Join Dan and AC as they dive into the historical aspects of liquor and craft cocktails. Discover another origin of 'the doctor', learn a method to determine if you are being cheated and learn how to make the Philadelphia Fish House Punch.
Fish House Punch (reduction)
- 4 ounces Jamaican Rum
- 2 ounces Cognac
- 1/2 ounce peach brandy (mixture based on 1.5 oz peach liqueur with 2.5 oz bonded apple jack)
- 1/2 ounce Maraschino
- 2 ounce green tea (I brewed mine long)
- 1 ounce lemon juice
- 1 ounce simple syrup
Mix all ingredients and pour into ice filled glasses. Top with champagne.
Knocking Divvy Boots
- 1 ounce Three Sheets Spiced Rum
- 1 ounce Pierre Ferrand Cognac
- 1 ounce Botran Silver
- 2 ounce Watermelon Banana Shrub
- 1.5 ounce lemon
- .5 ounce orgeat
- .5 simple
Shake all ingredients with ice and pour over crushed ice in tiki bowl. Multiply by three for punch bowl, chartreuse soaked crouton in center flamed at table.
Thank you for tuning in!
Dan Rook and Andrew Clark